How You Can Help Wildlife RockhamptonCentral Queensland's wildlife needs your support
Help Support Wildlife Rockhampton
We can only achieve our goals with the assistance of generous donations or discounts from members of our community. Without this help, saving lives of our beautiful & gentle native wildlife would not be possible.
By supporting Wildlife Rockhampton you are giving the local area’s native animals a second chance for a happy, healthy life. We hope that you will help support our cause.
Build a possum nesting box
Donate second-hand items
Every donation we receive goes towards the rescue and rehabilitation of wildlife. We’re grateful for every dollar received.
Donations of $2 or more are tax deductible in Australia.
- Direct deposit to Wildlife Rockhampton BSB: 064 710, Account No: 1059 4755
- PayPal – Click the “Donate” button below
- Volunteer your time or goods to make possum boxes or sew pouches or liners for joeys
- Online training courses are currently being created for those willing to assist with the transport or rescue of animals in need. Once successfully completed, you will be added to our Facebook “Rescues” Chat Group for times that you are available to help. Plus a Certificate of completion will be issued to you. More to come soon.
- Offer to have your property assessed as a potential wildlife release site.
- Become a Wildlife Hero & attend rescues and transport calls in your area (https://www.rspcaqld.org.au/what-we-do/care-for-animals/wildlife-hospital/become-a-wildlife-hero)
Become a Wildlife Ally by subscribing and making monthly payments to help the animals in our care. Every dollar goes directly towards medical treatment and/or food and housing of local rescued wildlife.
We encourage businesses to sponsor Wildlife Rockhampton by donating goods, services or funding. It’s a fantastic way for your business to support the community and environment.
We promote our corporate sponsors on our website, through social media and in news articles, so your business receives valuable marketing as well. Please Click Here to see how you can help.